Monday 10 December 2012

ME3 wins 2012 VGA for Best RPG!

I had never watched the Video Game Awards before. If I had, I would have known about the “Character of the Year” nominee clips. And I absolutely loved these:


Somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy, playing ME3 multiplayer

BroShep: Phantom on your left flank!

Garrus: Bam! Headshot!

FemShep: Nice!

BroShep: That’s why the VGA nominated me for “Character of the Year”.

FemShep: Nominated us. Let’s not forget who has the highest N7 ranking here.

Garrus: (sighs) You two hotshots done comparing the size of your N7s?

FemShep: Aw, c’mon, you're not jealous, are you, Garrus?

Garrus: When are the VGAs anyway?

BroShep: What?

FemShep: Aw, crap!

FemShep & BroShep: I should go.

Garrus: Uh, a little help? (Character gets killed by an Atlas.) Sonnuva--



BroShep: Congrats on the win, Commander Shepard.

FemShep: You, too, Commander Shepard.

Garrus:
 (sighs) Seriously?

FemShep: (laughs) Sorry, Garrus.  You have to admit, it's quite an honour.

BroShep: It's quite an award.  Where're we gonna put that bad boy?

FemShep: I know the perfect spot.

BroShep: Great!  Bring it by when we're done playing, wouldja?

FemShep: Bring what by?  You had it last.

BroShep: No, I gave it to you.

FemShep: I don't think so!

BroShep: I handed it to you right after we walked offstage!

FemShep: And when we got on the shuttle, you had it.

BroShep: Yes, but you were the one showing it to the crew!

FemShep: (sighs I never should've let you hold it.

(Camera zooms in on the missing award sitting beside a silent Garrus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dread Wolf's Lover

Of course Tala will try to redeem him. As if you had to ask. "Tala sometimes came awake from dreams in which her lover wa...