Thursday 6 March 2014

Call Me Superficial...

...but I would pre-order DA:I for its visuals alone. It rains in Thedas! It can be nighttime elsewhere, other than in camp! And did you see that veil tear? I'm so glad they decided to retire their in-house engine and go with Frostbite 3.

DA:O has sold 4.48 million units to date, while DAII has sold 2.29 million units. Even though I am fairly new to gaming, I shall hazard a prediction that DA:I will exceed sales of DA:O.



On an entirely unrelated note, today marks the two-year anniversary of the release of ME3. Two years later and, instead of remembering all the good things about ME3, my immediate visceral response to this realisation is something akin to grief. Frostbite 3 notwithstanding, now that John Dombrow and Chris Hepler have left, I'm not sure stunning visuals will be enough for me to reinvest in the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dread Wolf's Lover

Of course Tala will try to redeem him. As if you had to ask. "Tala sometimes came awake from dreams in which her lover wa...