Wednesday 7 January 2015

More Solas Fan Fiction: To Any and All Gods Who Would Hear Me

To Any and All Gods Who Would Hear Me

Whoever Solas truly is, wherever he came from, he has deceived us from the very start.
-Excerpt from correspondence between Inquisition Spymaster Leliana and Inquisitor Lavellan


Though I will it to steel, my rebellious heart will not obey
For it still loves a man whose name it never knew
And my traitorous body still craves his touch
That I fear I may go mad with longing and remembrance.
Teach it cunning, then,
To know all the secret ways that it might not be fooled again
Give me the heart of Fen'Harel
And I will serve you with all that is in my power to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dread Wolf's Lover

Of course Tala will try to redeem him. As if you had to ask. "Tala sometimes came awake from dreams in which her lover wa...