Friday 8 March 2013

Happy International Women's Day!

I admire these women greatly:

Stéphanie Bouchard, Professor of Game Design, Dawson College, Game Designer at THX, Pixelles Mentor: Thank you for sharing your knowledge and skill free of charge for women like me.


Raylene Deck, Level Designer for Mass Effect 2 & 3: I bow before your talent and skill.


Sylvia Feketekuty,Writer for Mass Effect 2 DLC Lair of the Shadow Broker and Mass Effect 3: I have learned so much from you. It's best I say that here, for if we ever met, you'd find me blushing furiously and staring at my shoes, trying to stammer out my admiration. 

Jennifer Hale, Actor and voice of Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect Trilogy: Your formidable talent, versatility and professionalism continue to impress.


Ann Lemay, Writer for Mass Effect 3 DLC Omega: Your generosity towards other women is marvelous. I learned about International Women's Day from you. You also have excellent taste in cats and tchotchkes.


Jessica Merizan, Community Manager, BioWare: You are the epitome of grace under fire. And for the record, I think you're lovely.


Karin Weekes, Lead Editor, BioWare: Although we have never met, your strength of character, unabashed playfulness, and unmitigated kindness can be gleaned from what others say of you. Your friends are lucky to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dread Wolf's Lover

Of course Tala will try to redeem him. As if you had to ask. "Tala sometimes came awake from dreams in which her lover wa...